Recovery is quickest – and most effective when you get professional help. Counseling can be one of the most loving things you can do for yourself, especially when you need divorce support and want to recover.
Be sure that you act in ways that get you what you want and choose the counselor that’s right for you. Below you’ll find some guidelines to help ensure you get the right counseling – and recovery quickly and as soon as possible.
Now Is the Best Time to Recover
Individuals, Family Counseling Divorce Counseling for Children
In addition to joining a men or women divorce support group, you’ll recover best with one-on-one professional guidance. All of our divorce counselors are professionals, experienced in divorce recovery for men and women, and trained in the Rebuilding Seminar for their knowledge of the divorce recovery process. They will help you in many ways:
- Create a safe space for you to share your feelings, desires and concerns
- Provide a clear understanding of the divorce process
- Apply the process to your own situation
- Give you emotional support and clear suggestions for healing after divorce
- Teach you skills to make life better now and beyond divorce recovery .
We also offer counseling – if you are in need of counseling and it is not available in your locale, or you have needs not met locally -please contact us to see how we can help.